Subject: It Works!!!
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Mind <mindphunked@yahoo.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 01/10/2003 01:12:56
Got my qube running with a 120 Gig drive and NetBSD.
I'm loving it! What a great little machine! All it
needed was a decent OS and a big giant disk.

Thanks to all who helped out. I'm in the process of
writing some install instructions
baseexperienceierience. I'll post again once they are
online.

One more question. I'm really tempted to add a 2nd 120
Gig drive. I'm not worried about heat (drive runs
prequietestl) or nI've (quitest drive i've ever heard)
but I don't want to cook the tiny power supply on the
qube.

Is anyone out there running two drives yet?

Thanks all, you rule!

-Mind