Subject: Re: Hi, a new guy, but not a newbie having some questions.
To: <>
From: Ted Unangst <tedu@stanford.edu>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 11/15/2002 13:58:20
On Wed, 6 Nov 2002, Robert P.Thille wrote:

> Huh?  There is some sort of driver that Ted Unangst wrote about last
> November.  I don't know if it's in the tree, but it seemed pretty
> complete vs. the linux driver code that I downloaded from Cobalt :-)

It should still work, but it's not in the tree.  We talked a bit about
extending the functionality, but I was mostly content as released.  My
Cobalt's only a toy, and I haven't even turned it on for a while.  So
don't expect a new release any time soon. :)

[Oops.  I was going to respond to this a while ago.  Amazing what you find
cleaning out your in box.]

--
"I am a great mayor; I am an upstanding Christian man; I am an
intelligent man; I am a deeply educated man; I am a humble man."