Subject: RE: bfd syntax
To: 'Erik Berls' <>
From: Daniel Ouellet <>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 11/14/2002 19:26:37
The syntax is right.

bfd /netbsd.gz nfsroot=/home/raq/root

bfd is the command then the second part is the name of the kernel you
want to load and the third is the absolute path where you start to look
for your files.

So here you would have the kernel named netbsd.gz in the directory
/home/raq/root of your NFS server.

So, if you have for example your kernel in the directory

and your NFS root is just /n/srv0/DISKLESS/raq2/root

you would use.

bfd /kernel/netbsd.gz nfsroot=/n/srv0/DISKLESS/raq2/root

Hope this help