Subject: Re: bfd syntax
To: C. Tate Baumrucker <>
From: Rodrigo Fernandez-Vizarra <>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 11/12/2002 21:53:36
I had the same problem some time ago... I did a netboot (holding the
left and right buttons on the back of the Qube2 while powering up) of a
debian install image ... and fixed the partition. But of course you need
to be near the Qube2  :-)

Here is the info and the files

you only need to netboot the qube2, telnet to it and select the shell
option from the menu, then you'll be able to use fdisk

Hope I helps.