Subject: Re: bfd syntax
To: C. Tate Baumrucker <tate.baumrucker@callisma.com>
From: Rodrigo Fernandez-Vizarra <Rodrigo.Fdz-Vizarra@infonegocio.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 11/12/2002 21:53:36
I had the same problem some time ago... I did a netboot (holding the
left and right buttons on the back of the Qube2 while powering up) of a
debian install image ... and fixed the partition. But of course you need
to be near the Qube2  :-)

Here is the info and the files

http://devel.alal.com/pipermail/cobalt-22/2002-July/000298.html

you only need to netboot the qube2, telnet to it and select the shell
option from the menu, then you'll be able to use fdisk

Hope I helps.
Regards,
Rodrigo