Subject: Re: To Qube, Or Not To Qube
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Mind <mindphunked@yahoo.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 11/06/2002 01:59:27
Guys, Thanks for all the great replies. I'm very
encouraged after hearing all of this info. I'm going
to go with a 120 gig WD drive. I do have a recovery
CD. Perhaps that's the easiest way to get the process
started.

I'll post my progress to the list. I may try to wedge
in 2 drives. I'm not adverse to using duct tape..
240gigs would be sweet ;)

Anyway, thanks again.

-Mind