Subject: Qube 2 Hardware Question...
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Peter H. Froehlich <pfroehli@ics.uci.edu>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 08/12/2002 14:58:51
Hi there!

I have been lazy about my Qube 2, but with my upcoming move into
teaching, I'd like to finally set it up as a server for students.

I was wondering if there are any weird electric/thermal limits
regarding the kinds of hard drives I can put in there? I have no
idea whether a Maxtor pulls more power than a IBM or whatnot, and
what all of that has to do with my power supply.

I guess what I am asking is: Is there anyone here who ever put
something into their Qube 2 and fried it because of (verfied!)
power or heat issues?

Peter
--
Peter H. Froehlich []->[!]<-[] http://nil.ics.uci.edu/~phf/