Subject: Power Supply...
To: None <>
From: Peter H. Froehlich <>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 08/08/2002 14:34:25
Hi there!

On Thursday, August 8, 2002, at 02:14 , Kevin Lahey wrote:

> [I'm still waiting on my $90 power supply replacement from Sun, so it
> might be awhile before I'm running port-cobalt again...]

In January 2002, when I asked Sun for a power supply, they told me
that they don't have any left. Robert Thille then pointed me here:

I ordered my power supply from these guys for about $50 and it
works fine (well, last I checked it worked fine, haven't powered
the Qube up in a while). Maybe some kind person should add this to
the FAQ?

Peter H. Froehlich []->[!]<-[]