Subject: Re: pub/NetBSD/arch/cobalt/snapshot/ is empty.
To: TANABE Junnichi <junnichi@luminousjapan.com>
From: Erik Berls <cyber@ono-sendai.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 05/14/2002 13:03:20
On Sat, May 11, 2002 at 09:09:24AM +0900, TANABE Junnichi wrote:
] Hi,
]
] At Fri, 10 May 2002 14:40:00 -0700,
] Erik Berls wrote:
] >
] > Snapshots are up, untested.  There are no kernels for 1.5ZC, I'm
] > starting to look why.  *sigh*
] >
] > ok, figured out why.  Wont be able to correct it just right now, tho.
] >
] I compiled -current kernel and installed kernel & snapshot into
] remote qube2 server.
]
] It booted but bacause didn't boot ssh, cannot login.....:-)
] But bacause apache & postfix are ready, it's OK!
] I would go to server place.

Ok, 1.5.3_RC2 snapshot looks good.. I booted it up and have attempting
to build mozilla on it.  [#-)

I almost have the fix for 1.5ZC, first pass built the kernels but i ended
up with empty tarballs, not sure if its my setup or not.

-=erik.