Subject: Re: adding a wireless networking PCI card to the Qube?
To: Soren S. Jorvang <>
From: Kevin Lahey <>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 05/01/2002 10:25:51
In message <>"Soren S. Jorvang" writes
>On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 09:22:58AM -0700, Kevin Lahey wrote:
>> I'm having some odd troubles adding a PCI card to my Qube2.  The box
>> just doesn't seem to recognize the card at all.  I don't see any sort
>Maybe the card expects a supply voltage which the Qube doesn't

Doh, I just figured that a PCI card was a PCI card was a PCI card.
Oops.  Does the Qube PCI slot only take 5V cards?  The DWL-520 requires
3.3V.  It looks like the LinkSys WMP-11 takes 5V, so perhaps I'll try

Thanks for the help!  It seems like I learn something new every time
I try to do something with the Qube, which is probably a good sign...