Subject: Qube Powers On! :-)
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Peter H. Froehlich <pfroehli@ics.uci.edu>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 01/24/2002 15:23:00
Hi there!

Sorry for the off-topic, but I just had to thank Robert Thille
again for posting about the power supply.

My Qube now powers on and does all it's checks. It ends with some
domain name and an IP address in the little display, then all if
quite. Do I have *any* chance of changing the IP address or
switching it to DHCP so that I can put it on the local network and
try to hack my way into it? Or do I have to reinstall NetBSD or
Linux or whatever before I can change anything?

Peter
--
Peter H. Froehlich []->[!]<-[] http://nil.ics.uci.edu/~phf/