Subject: Re: ncurses won't build, is it just me?
To: Simon Burge <simonb@wasabisystems.com>
From: Jamie Heilman <jamie@audible.transient.net>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 09/29/2001 17:47:03
Simon Burge wrote:

> There was a three day window where interactive /bin/sh didn't work
> (fixed around September 13 from memory).  Other than that, /bin/sh
> has been very stable for me on a pmax...  What date are your sources
> from?

Well, mine are from the 1.5.2 release.  Oddly though I haven't seen this
problem on any of my 2700 series cobalt hardware, only the 2800 series.
I'm not sure if thats because I don't stress the 2700 stuff or what, but I
didn't have any problems building 1.5.2 or the 11 (or so) packages I
usually add.  (Admittedly these machines are very light duty.)

-jamie