Subject: Re: Weird Request...
To: Peter H. Froehlich <phf@acm.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 09/12/2001 02:14:59
On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, Peter H. Froehlich wrote:
> I am new to the list, and I have a weird request. I hope that doesn't
> get me kicked off immediately again. :-) I am looking for owners of a
> Qube 2 to find out how/where they get memory for that machine. Searching
> the web does not bring up too much information on this arcane issue.
> Please contact me by email. Thanks!

I think that's a very valid question. Check out MemoryX, they seem to sell
Cobalt RAM:

	http://store.yahoo.com/memx/cobaltnetworks.html
	http://www.MemoryX.com/

Mind you that I've never actually used their service.

 - Hubert

* Basics -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/05/24/ipv6_tutorial.html
* Setup  -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/06/01/ipv6_tutorial.html
Of course with your #1 IPv6 ready operating system -> http://www.NetBSD.org/