Subject: Re: problems installing netbsd 1.5.1 on a raq
To: None <marius@alchemy.franken.de>
From: Jamie Heilman <jamie@audible.transient.net>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 08/22/2001 19:47:07
marius@alchemy.franken.de wrote:

> how much do your raq1 clocks differ per month?

per month?  I wouldn't know, I don't let them go that long, they drift ~40.9
seconds every 5 minutes.  Sounds like this is fixed in -current, I'll
probably give that a shot as soon as I have time.

> i use ntp to always have the correct time

I would use ntp, but I get some nutty error whenever I try.  And yes I
included support for it in my kernel.

> did you dare to use raqs under netbsd/cobalt in a colocation ?

No, no need, where I work we have our own data center, but I wouldn't
hesitate to do it if I had to, as long as you have a serial console always
attached I doubt you'd get into too much trouble.

--
Jamie Heilman                   http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing