Subject: Re: MIPS power management support ??
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Andre <armcc@lycos.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 05/30/2001 23:24:49
On Tue, 29 May 2001 10:56:57 Jason R Thorpe wrote:

>I just implemented this and tested it on my Algorithmics P-5064. The
>QED RM5260 CPU in it now runs cool to the touch (in fact, about as cool
>as when the entire machine is powered off). Heh, the Ethernet chip now
>runs hotter than the CPU :-)
>
>It's committed to -current.

Cool... :-)

Any guesses on how long the current -current will take to filter through
to something relatively stable which I can get precompiled via ftp ??

(Given the trouble I'm having even trying to figure out how to setup the
partition table etc for bsd, I don't hold out much hope of being able to
recompile unstable kernels anytime soon... :-)

Thanks

Andre
--

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!