Subject: Re: Stupid ideas / questions ?
To: rmm <rmm@synexus.net>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 05/28/2001 00:24:21
	Hubert recently put together a NetBSD/cobalt FAQ
	http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/cobalt/faq.html
	which collected a lot of the wisdom to date.

	Would the serial option for a cachecube be anything like that
	of a Qube2700?

	We're always on the lookout for people to help contribute
	to the documentation :)
--
		David/absolute		-- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --