Subject: Re: RaQ2 install
To: Jack Morgan <jack@tlug.gr.jp>
From: Jamie Heilman <jamie@audible.transient.net>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 05/17/2001 23:46:13
Jack Morgan wrote:

> I'm going to install Netbsd onto a Raq2 and i'm wondering if
> I'll have any problems using the front pannel interface once
> i've install netbsd? Can i disconnect the front pannel altogether?

1.5 doesn't support the pannel/lcd at all.  I think somebody might be
working on a driver though.  Dunno about disconnecting it entirely, give it
a shot and let us know how it goes.

--
Jamie Heilman                   http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"You came all this way way without saying squat and now you're trying