Subject: Re: Fiddlin' with the LCDs?
To: Kevin Lahey <kml@dotrocket.com>
From: Jamie Heilman <jamie@audible.transient.net>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 04/07/2001 14:49:26
Kevin Lahey wrote:

> Nope.  I've just got a humble Qube, so I didn't even realize there
> was an LED on the Raq.  I think we have a couple at work, so I'll try
> to check it out.  It certainly would be cool to have that, too...
>
> I'm not sure if I saw anything in the Linux code to support that -- does
> the LED blink on and off when it is time to power off the system?

Just turns on solid IIRC, its been a while since I powered one down.
There's also the web LED on the front panel of a raq... the code to tickle
that can be found in the modified cobalt apache source rpm.

--
Jamie Heilman                   http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"It's almost impossible to overestimate the unimportance of most things."