Subject: pciide0:0:0: lost interrupt
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 02/19/2001 04:59:51
I have my RaQ2 netbooted to multiuser, with not running dev_mkdb and
kvm_mkdb, though. (Trying to do so hangs the machine with some really
funny ethernet frames going out - packets with all bytes 0x8c, even src
and dst mac address, ...). One thing that really bugs me is that I can't
access the harddisk, though. Both a "disklabel wd0" and "disklabel -r
wd0" just hang the machine with:

raq# disklabel -r wd0
wd0: no disk label
Nov 29 20:59:03 raq /netbsd: wd0: no disk label
pciide0:0:0: lost interrupt
        type: ata tc_bcount: 512 tc_sk

At that point, the machine doesn't even respond to pings. This is with the
netbsd15-noatadma.gz kernel. Can someone please upload a -current kernel
for me to try?

 - Hubert

P.S.: Thanks to everyone who responded to my previous post. It seems the
      "chars get lost" thing on the serial port is due to overruns of
      the serial chip's 16byte FIFO. Every 16 chars, a few chars get
      dropped on both output and input (e.g. when pasting in a
      "bfd" line).
--
Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>