Subject: Re: scsi recommendations?
To: <>
From: Jamie Heilman <jamie@audible.transient.net>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 12/12/2000 13:40:29
Soren S. Jorvang wrote:

> ahc's should work fine, though I don't know if anyone has actually
> tested them on port-cobalt, but they work on mipseb at least. Note that
> the Cobalt firmware does not support booting from any SCSI adapter (AFAIK).

Cool, I'll probably pick up a 29160 then and give it a shot, I'll let you
know how it goes.

> Over to you, Reed :-) (BTW, how about pictures of both a Qube and a RaQ?)

The qube 2700 is up now and looking good, if I come accross a nice iso view
of a raq I'll post it.

--
Jamie Heilman                   http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"It's almost impossible to overestimate the unimportance of most things."