Subject: scsi recommendations?
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Jamie Heilman <jamie@audible.transient.net>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 12/12/2000 02:02:27
While I'm waiting for any enlightenment anyone has to offer on my qube 2700
woes, I'm gonna skip back over to my qube 2 and play around some more.  I
wanted to set up an external scsi disk with my qube 2, does anyone have any
suggestions on scsi controllers?  I was thinking about the AHA-29160LP...

Also, not to be overly picky or anything but the qube on the cobalt port
homepage is a Qube 3 which is x86.  FWIW, I found a some-what iffy jpeg at
http://www.corecom.com/external/ia/qube.jpg of a Qube 2700.  Maybe it can
be cleaned up in the gimp or something.

--
Jamie Heilman                   http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"Most people wouldn't know music if it came up and bit them on the ass."