Subject: Re: [soren@wheel.dk: ]
To: None <lintec@engsoc.queensu.ca>
From: Soren S. Jorvang <soren@wheel.dk>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 09/04/2000 02:22:06
On Fri, Sep 01, 2000 at 08:09:48PM +0200, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> How old is this kernel ? I changed a few things some time ago, please make
> sure you have siop.c 1.21.2.3 (or 1.27 if you're tracking -current).

The most recent /cobalt snapshot didn't have these. You can
cross-build a kernel (see the archives for how). If that is
inconvenient, let me know and I can build one for you.

> Another interesting element would be to see if you can enter ddb and
> get a stack trace.

Note that /cobalt does not have a boot loader and so does not
display symbols in DDB. You can match the output with the booted
kernel's symbols by hand, though.

--
Soren