Subject: Re: Qube 2 keypad options?
To: Kostas Magoutis <magoutis@eecs.harvard.edu>
From: Stephen Harrell <sharrell@cobalt.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 04/26/2000 15:54:32
There are basically 3 boot up options, first is hold in the "reset
password" button (tiny pinhole) while powering on, this turns the console
on and off, the other 2 options have to do with kernel boots, if you hold
down all 4 arrows while powering on, it will boot /usr/games/.doug as the
kernel. The last option is to do a netboot, this is just holding the left
and right buttons while powering on. Any other options you would be
changing in the ROM.

-stephen