Subject: Re: hello
To: Stephen Harrell <sharrell@cobalt.com>
From: Soren S. Jorvang <soren@wheel.dk>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 03/22/2000 06:32:49
On Tue, Mar 21, 2000 at 11:11:39AM -0800, Stephen Harrell wrote:
> Just wondering if I could have access to this port, I work for Cobalt

Sure. It will be most convenient if you set up another NetBSD
development system from which you can cross compile.

Here are a few pointers to getting it running. Subscribe to this
list and post questions if things are unclear.

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-mips/2000/03/20/0000.html
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-cobalt/2000/03/21/0000.html

There's also a lot of general documentation which will be useful
http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/ .

--
Soren