Port-cats archive

Anybody selling a CATS/equivalent?

Hi there.

A student friend of mine in Germany is after a CATS board, or any other ARM system that can have a real keyboard, monitor, HD, and some Linux/Debian variant put on it (a Netwinder would be great). I know Simtec sell CATS/ARM9 boards new, but he's not got that sort of money knocking around right now.

Just a bare board would be fine. If anybody has anything appropriate, please mail me with details and how much you'd like for it.

Cheers,

Tim.