Port-cats archive

FS: Available ChalTech CATS 233MHz StrongARM motherboards or systems

I have four systems each with ChalTech CATS 233MHz StrongARM motherboards, 64MB or 128MB memory, PCI network card, S3 PCI graphics card, 6-8 GB IDE disk drive, IDE/ATAPI CD-ROM drive. The CATS board is a standard full-size ATX form factor motherboard. It can serve either as a useful desktop computer, or as a prototyping system for embedded systems requirements. See http://www.chaltech.com/products.php for more information.

Three of the systems boot NetBSD in some configuration. The fourth seems to want memory to be able to boot, and I still have to find memory that meets the requirements.

If you are interested in one or more of :

1. motherboard,
2. motherboard with hard disk,
3. motherboard with hard disk and video/network card
4. complete system,

RSVP with a fair offer. I realize that shipping an entire system chassis outside the US may be prohibitively expensive. It may be much less expensive for you to buy components, and install in a chassis you acquire there along with the other bits needed to make a complete system. If you buy just the motherboard, yes, the memory is included. I am open to any creative suggestion that fits your needs and makes me a few dollars.

Thanks much... Ben

Ben Myers
Spirit of Performance, Inc.
73 Westcott Road