Port-cats archive

Re: 1.6_BETA3 /cats crashing

> yes symbol support has changed because the kernels are now ELF and the
> cats firmware doesn't support netbsd ELF kernels, you need to add a bit
> of magic to the kernel, something like:
> makeoptions     DEBUG="-g"      # compile full symbol table
> options         SYMTAB_SPACE=300000

Worked nicely, thanks!  I have a trace (I'm assuming you don't need all the
register entries):

usb_transfer_complete + 0xc
ohci_softintr + 0xc
softclock + 0xc
dosoftints + 0xc

I'm guessing you'd like to know what's plugged into my USB port?  I have an
Alcatel Speedtouch ADSL modem.  It has worked well under 1.5.2, using the
speedtouch driver package and user-mode ppp.

Cheers,

David.

Generated by U-NET WebMail - http://www.webmail.u-net.net/

U-NET a VIA NET.WORKS company

A premier provider of internet services to business and
serious internet users www.u-net.net Tel 0845-3308000