Port-cats archive

Re: 1.6_BETA3 /cats crashing

> Could you also try a kernel that doesn't have tlp but instead has de in
> it?

I was just composing a jubilant email about how with de it was now sustaining
load levels > 7.  However, after a short time, it fell over again, same error.
That said, the machine is rarely at the sort of load level anyway, so I can't
be sure that this is new to 1.6.  Let me run it for a while at a lower load and
see what happens.

..okay, so it finished building pine whilst I was browsing the web, but when I
started another pkg build, it fell over again at a much lower load average.
I've tried getting a trace, but its a long time since I last did this - I was
expecting a list of fn calls, but I get a set of register dumps instead.  Have
I forgotten to include a symbol table or something, or have things changed?

Cheers,

David.

Generated by U-NET WebMail - http://www.webmail.u-net.net/

U-NET a VIA NET.WORKS company

A premier provider of internet services to business and
serious internet users www.u-net.net Tel 0845-3308000