Port-bebox archive

boot(8) for bebox

Hi! Tim and all,

I will split boot(8) of bebox into boot and boot_com0 now, I am trying.

However, I had forgotten CONS_BE existed in bebox.  It is necessary to
depend on the VGA card in bebox, and to be booted by either of CONS_VGA

I have not understood yet, and when BootROM of BeBox displays on the
screen maybe as "Be", I think that it boots with CONS_BE.

Is boot_be necessary for us?
Or, do boot support both CONS_VGA and CONS_BE, and do it correspond with
Vendor/Product ID of VGA?