Port-bebox archive

Re: Bebox revives

On 08-Feb-2008 KIYOHARA Takashi wrote:
> This has the possibility of the bug of bebox.  I investigate.
>
> Let's continue with port-bebox@ only.  ;-)

Err..  I'm not actually on port-bebox, so if you want to include me in future
cc's thats ok.

I took a quick look at things today, and I think a major problem is that you
haven't redefined USER_SR KERNEL_SR and KERNEL2_SR yet.  I think you should
copy vmparam.h from prep.  I don't know if thats your init problem or not, but
it would cause other problems eventually.

---
Tim Rightnour <root%garbled.net@localhost>
Genecys: Open Source 3D MMORPG: http://www.genecys.org/