Subject: port-bebox, - #1 Affiliates Program
To: None <port-bebox@netbsd.org>
From: Marion Cauchois <RandyN5242@yahoo.com>
List: port-bebox
Date: 11/03/2002 19:06:45
Attention Webmasters and Affiliate Marketers!

Earn money while helping us give away free satellite system installations!
**THIS IS A MUST FOR POWER AFFILIATES**
Many of our best affiliates earn over $100,000 per year from us.
We paid our best affiliate over $160,000.00 in one month!

Learn why this is the best affiliate program on the net today.
For more info and to sign up for free, please provide your Name and Email
HERE
<mailto:satellite3191@sina.com?subject=Free_Satellite_Offer%20&body=Please%2
0Enter%20the%20Information%20Below:%0D%0DFirst%20Name:%0D%0DLast%20Name:%0D%
0DE-mail:%0D>

Yours truly,

JP

To unsubscribe click
<mailto:un-subscribe-2002@excite.com?subject=unsubscribe_sat>  here

Email and Attachments automatically scanned for viruses by Trend Micro's
Scanmail for Exchange.