Subject: NetBSD 1.5.1_BETA
To: None <port-bebox@netbsd.org>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-bebox
Date: 04/14/2001 00:30:08
Hi.

I've uploaded a snapshot of 1.5.1_BETA, based on sources from the
netbsd-1-5 branch as of 6 April 2001.  If you are interested in
updating your 1.5 machine, or if you're just about to install NetBSD,
please try this version.  If you have problems, please contact me
directly or (preferably) submit a PR through the GNATS interface
at http://www.netbsd.org/Misc/send-pr.html.

The snapshot is available at:
	ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/bebox/snapshot/20010406-1.5.1_BETA

Note that this is not quite reproducible from source because I had
to change a few things in order to get things built.  A number of
pullup requests have been submitted so that hopefully 1.5.1 will
be self-hostable.  One problem, though, is that the installation
instructions need to be built so that we can have an
INSTALL.{html,more,ps,txt}.  Anyone want to work on that?

Thanks,
-allen

 http://www.wasabisystems.com/    Quality NetBSD CDs, Sales, Support, Service
NetBSD dev. for _your_ Alpha, ARM, M68K, MIPS, PowerPC, SH3, Sparc, x86, etc...