Port-bebox archive

Re: PCI questions

> Yes. It should be used with DMA access from PCI master.

OK.  I think that is working now that I fixed something else.  I
now have the siop driver initializing (correctly, I think), but
I am not getting an interrupt from it.  I have it interrupting
on IRQ 20 (slot 4 in the bebox_intr_map + BEBOX_ISA_INTR).

Have any of the non-ISA interrupts worked?

Also, I have a question about interrupts...  I noticed that in
the Be Newsletter, Issue 27, Bob Herold says that you should only
use the ISA interrupt controllers for edge-triggered interrupts.
We are not doing that.  Do you know why?

Thanks,
-allen

--
 Allen Briggs                     briggs%wasabisystems.com@localhost