Subject: Re: farewell (with a twist)
To: None <windsor@warthog.com>
From: Michael 'Maki' Kato <mk2s@digitalcommute.com>
List: port-bebox
Date: 01/24/2001 09:05:58
Thanks Rob,

  Thanks for making those contributions to the BeBox port.  As a BeBox owner,
I've been meaning to join the port but have been caught up in other ports(
arc etc. )  A little new blood and activity will go a long way towards
bringing the BeBox port back.  Please let the new BeBox owner know to
introduce him/herself on this mailing list.
  Thanks again,