Subject: farewell (with a twist)
To: None <port-bebox@netbsd.org>
From: Rob Windsor <windsor@warthog.com>
List: port-bebox
Date: 01/23/2001 11:00:43
Well, it was short, I didn't even get NetBSD put on my bebox.

I am going to sign off of this list and bid you fine folks farewell.

Never fear, though, you aren't losing anything -- in fact, you're gaining
from this venture!   I'm shipping the BeBox off to a NetBSD developer-type
who can breathe new life into the port.  It is in transit, he should be
receiving it tomorrow.

To assist with the journey to true port-ism, I maxed out the memory and
drive capacity of the system, so he'll have lots of reasons to make
NetBSD go.

enjoy!

Rob++
Internet: windsor@warthog.com                             __o
Life: Rob@Carrollton.Texas.USA.Earth                    _`\<,_
                                                       (_)/ (_)
The weather is here, wish you were beautiful.