Port-bebox archive

Bebox hardware question

Hello all,
I have a rediculous question that I suspect no one can help me with, but I have to ask, so here it goes. I have a bebox motherboard without the I/O daughter board. I would like to plug a mouse into my system. The mouse port is/was on the daughter board. This is a problem. Does anyone have any documention that would help me to connect a mouse directly to the keyboard/ps2 I/O controller? In particular, does anyone have the pinout of the intel N8242PC keyboard controller? Does any have the pinout for the daughter board connector interface. I have found a datasheet for the 8x42 controller that at least shows the pinout for the "N" device (plcc). But I would like a document that specifically states which I/O pin is dedicated to the mouse input for the bios in this chip. The I/O board pinout would be even better, but it seems less likely that anyone would have that.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Jim