snapshot to test netbsd-7 with gcc 4.8

Hi,

I've built and upload custom NetBSD 7.0_BETA (actually netbsd-7 branch
around 20141124) binary snapshot to test gcc 4.8.4 binaries:
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/atari/snapshot/netbsd-7_gcc48_20141124/

This snapshot includes following additional changes from stock netbsd-7:
- specify HAVE_GCC=48 even for MACHINE_ARCH=m68k
- pull following -current fixes
 - MI installboot build fix (use VAX specific LABELOFFSET, not host one)
   http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2014/11/13/msg060485.html
 - allow booting from 32KB block size FFS
   http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2014/11/15/msg060562.html
 - fix overflow of sysinst.fs floppy image
   http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2014/11/16/msg060632.html
   http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2014/11/24/msg060868.html
 - workaround MD installboot build warnings
   http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2014/11/24/msg060866.html
 - shrink kernel sizes for installation
   http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2014/11/24/msg060869.html
   http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2014/11/24/msg060870.html
 - fix broken "AHDI compatible partitioning" message during installation
   http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2014/11/24/msg060879.html

I've briefly tested it on my TT030, but more tests and reports
on your own environments are appreciated.

Have fun,

---
Izumi Tsutsui