Port-atari archive

Re: SMC Elite Ultra via SMC_TT VME-ISA bridge on TT030 works!!!

> Yesterday I finished building the SMC_TT1 VME-ISA bridge circuit.
> Today I've written MD attachment code of MI we(4) driver for NetBSD/atari,
> and now it works fine. Yay!

Impressive!  I wish I had some time to dig out the TT and have a look
at that VME-ISA bridge :-)

Best regards -- Volker
Volker A. Brandt                  Consulting and Support for Sun Solaris
Am Wiesenpfad 6, 53340 Meckenheim                     Email:
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 10513              Schuhgröße: 45
Geschäftsführer: Rainer J. H. Brandt und Volker A. Brandt