To: <port-atari%NetBSD.org@localhost>
Cc: <dross%pobox.com@localhost>; <tsutsui%ceres.dti.ne.jp@localhost>
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 4:33 PM
Subject: Re: bootloader issue

I wrote:

> Let me know when you'd expect the updates to appear in the netbsd-4 and
> netbsd-5 daily builds and I'll check those out.

I'll send pullup requests for sysinst tomorrow.
You can check pullup ticket status on releng status pages:
http://releng.NetBSD.org/index-5.html
http://releng.NetBSD.org/index-4.html

All changes have been pulled up to both netbsd-4 and netbsd-5
(as you can see gnats mails) so the next 20090117000[02]Z (or later)
snapshots will have the fixes.
---
Izumi Tsutsui