Re: gcc4 problem on netbsd-4

>       I suspect there are going to be quite a few pullups needed to
>       get atari working on netbsd-4 and netbsd-4-0, since its pretty
>       much hosed at the moment :/, but yes, I think it would definitely
>       be worth syncing the kernel configs.
>
>       I'm going to see if I can test build netbsd-4 and netbsd-5 after
>       syncing installboot and ramdisk with current.

I'll do for my own changes for both netbsd-4 and netbsd-5:
sys/arch/atari/atari/atari_init.c
sys/arch/atari/atari/genassym.cf
sys/arch/atari/atari/pmap.c (needs patch)
sys/arch/atari/atari/pmap_bootstrap.c (new)
sys/arch/atari/conf/files.atari
sys/arch/atari/include/pcb.h
sys/arch/atari/include/pmap.h (needs patch)
sys/arch/atari/include/pte.h
sys/arch/atari/include/vmparam.h
---
Izumi Tsutsui