Re: Current kernel with http://gnats.netbsd.org/39965 and pmap patches

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 2:43 PM, Izumi Tsutsui
<tsutsui%ceres.dti.ne.jp@localhost> wrote:
> tjamaloo%gmail.com@localhost wrote:
>
>> I compiled ATARITT and FALCON kernels with two new patches by Tsutsui and me.
>>
>> Interrupt handler fixes (with wrong addql substituded with subql)
>> http://gnats.netbsd.org/39965
>>
>> Sync with amiga pmap:
>> http://koti.welho.com/tmakinen/atari/pmap-sync.diff
>>
>> Few tests show that there's problem with TT and Falcon (with 68030 cpu),
>> here's
>> link to screenshot of kernel panic taken by David Ross:
>> http://i37.tinypic.com/345oqyp.jpg
>
> It looks we also have to pull Sysptmap changes as other m68k ports:
>
> http://mail-index.NetBSD.org/source-changes/2005/02/23/0004.html
> http://mail-index.NetBSD.org/source-changes/2005/04/01/0009.html
> http://mail-index.NetBSD.org/source-changes/2007/05/18/0017.html
>
> http://mail-index.NetBSD.org/source-changes/2007/05/12/0026.html
> http://mail-index.NetBSD.org/source-changes/2007/05/31/0027.html
>
> It was required on yamt-km merge.
> ---
> Izumi Tsutsui

Thanks for pointing out Sysptmap changes. I followed amiga/amiga/amiga_init.c
changes and changed atari/atari/atari_init.c based on that.

Positive thing is that I don't have ATA problem anymore (no need for
ATAC_CAP_NOIRQ workaround), but installer still crashes with earlier problem
when using 030 cpu ...

I'll run more tests tomorrow with 060 cpu.

Here's link to new pmap sync patch (includes also cleaned atari/include/pcb.h
and atari/atari/genassym.cf):
http://koti.welho.com/tmakinen/atari/pmap-sync2.diff

Here's links to new ATARITT and FALCON kernels:
http://koti.welho.com/tmakinen/atari/netbsd-current-ATARITT-20081216.gz
http://koti.welho.com/tmakinen/atari/netbsd-current-FALCON-20081216.gz

-Tuomo