Question on the images in /miniroot

I'm going to be installing NetBSD on a TT030 a little later this week. After reading through the install doc, I'm still unclear on the differences between the three filesystem images (miniroot.fs, prepare.fs, sysinst.fs).

I'm guessing that I first boot off of miniroot.fs and then I'll be prompted for the other two as necessary. Is this correct?

It's also unclear to me if the boot floppy supports the Riebl NIC so I can install off the net, or if I'll need to go find a SCSI CD-ROM drive to install from.

Sure I could find out by experimentation but I'd just like to save a little time. =)

David Ross
dross%pobox.com@localhost