Subject: None
To: None <port-atari@netbsd.org>
From: victor hugo <vhpaiva1993@hotmail.com>
List: port-atari
Date: 06/13/2006 15:13:55
Hi I call Victor I have 13 years and I am Brazilian. I want to say that I
adored Dragon Ball 3 Budokai and Tenkaichi, they had arrived  the news of
the Tenkaichi 2.Mas before would like that you made some modifications.

They added the personages:
Pan
Gotem adult
The dragons of 2, 3 or of 4
Baby (normal not Baby Vegita that can continue)
The return of the personages:
Uub
Omega Sheron
Cooler

To make possible fights between two players more than as four, six or eight.
As well as fusing between them (each player half of the time of the fusing
as in the DBZ Sagas).

One I serve as apprentice joining all the others.

Dragon Rush done where you choice what to make.

To come back the emotion of the blows of Budokai 3, because in tenkaichi
spirit bomb this of the size of a loaded ball of ki

Inscreva-se no novo Windows Live Mail beta e seja um dos primeiros a testar
as novidades-grátis. Saiba mais:
http://www.ideas.live.com/programpage.aspx?versionId=5d21c51a-b161-4314-9b0e-4911fb2b2e6d