Subject: Hades and Nbsd 161, continued
To: NETBSD Support <port-atari@netbsd.org>
From: Olivier VANONI <ovanoni@icor.fr>
List: port-atari
Date: 12/04/2003 21:47:38
Hi all.

What I do now :
I boot the Hades on a floppy with HDDriver to recognize the HD.
I inster my Hades floppy with the LOADBSD.TTP and the NETBSD files.
I launch LOADBSD -Db netbsd
The HW checking runs fine and detects all the devices, including
the 68060
When prompted to select the root device, I insert the SYSINST floppy
and I type md2, then let the dump dev as md2b and the filesystem as generic.
-The SysInst floppy loads.
-I select the FR keyboard
-I select to install on a HD
-Continue ? Yes
-WD0 only detected, I select Yes
-AHDI Compatible ? I select No, this is a dedicated disk
-I select the system Standard with X
-Selected filesystem : I let the default :
            /
           swap
           usr
-Partitioning : I let the default again :
   a     20      4.2      /
   b     373     swap
   c     3077    unused
   d     2684    4.2      /
 and select Partitions are OK
-Enter disk name : I let 'mydisk'

Then the system stops with the message : sysinst terminated
and I have a '#' prompt.
Then I just have to enter 'reboot'.

What could be the problem ?

Best regards.