Subject: Hades and Netbsd 161
To: NETBSD Support <port-atari@netbsd.org>
From: Olivier VANONI <ovanoni@icor.fr>
List: port-atari
Date: 11/20/2003 19:26:26
Hi everybody.

It goes better but not until the end.
Resume :
Hades 60 / 98Mb ram / Seagate 3.2 Gb
A floppy with HADES files (with loadbsd.ttp), one with SYSINST
and one with with MINIROOT
I launch LOADBSD -Db NETBDS, if I only use -b, I have an error :
stopped in PID 0 () at cpu_debugger+0x6 unlk A6

So I use -Db.
After the HW listing, it asks for root.
If I use WD0, there is an error 79.
If I use Md0, I have HW errors.
So I use HDFD0, and it goes on
Sysinst menu appears.
I select install to HD, then the only disk WD0, then AHDI
compatible.
At the partition menu, I can change the partitions sizes and type.
There was 4 BGM partitions, I changed the B C D to NBD, SWP, NDB
and select write.
After that, I let the options displayed and then I can label the disk.
Everytime after this option, sysinst stops and I have a # prompt
Then I only have to reboot.
I tried to change some options, including not to be AHDI compatible.
But it stops always at the same point.
Any idea ?
Regards.

              Olivier VANONI