Subject: Re: will my hardware work with NetBSD?
From: Julian Coleman <jdc@coris.org.uk>
List: port-atari
Date: 07/21/2003 14:11:02
> I have Imagine graphics card with ET4000. Is that supported by NetBSD for
> Atari?

The Crazy Dots II definitely works (that's what I have in my TT).  There is
also code for the Spektrum cards, but that hasn't been tested.  The card
doesn't work as a console, but can be used for X.  It should be possible to
add support for the Imagine card if it follows the same conventions as these
(a direct mapping of VME addresses to card addresses).  I would need to know
the addresses at which the registers and framebuffer are located in order to
try to add support for it.

> Also I want to know if somebody write driver for EtherNEC adapter for Atari
> computers?

I don't think so.  If the documentation or MiNT(?) source code is available,
it should be possible to write a driver for it.

                    My other computer also runs NetBSD
                          http://www.netbsd.org/