Subject: Re: Atari installation
To: None <port-atari@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Slegg <peterslegg@scubadivers.co.uk>
List: port-atari
Date: 02/15/2003 13:34:41
On Fri, 14 Feb 2003 23:25:27 , Leo Weppelman <leo@wau.mis.ah.nl> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 04:04:24PM +0200, peter slegg wrote:
> > The instructions talk of creating installation and boot floppies
> > but the folder /atari/installation/floppy does not exist.
>
> Yup, something got messed up. The contents of the /atari/installation/misc
> directory is what should have been in the /atari/installation/floppy
> directory. The intended contents of the /atari/installation/misc directory
> are gone...

The content of \atari\installation\misc\ is:

  boot.fs.gz
  BSDSUM
  CKSUM
  hades_boot.fs.gz
  MD5
  milan_isa_boot.fs.gz
  milan_pci_boot.fs.gz
  SYSVSUM

So this is this the stuff that should be in /floppy ?  I was expecting
to find some sort of installer program. Am I missing something else ?

Regards,

Peter

Regards,

Peter

Buy your own domain or use 1000 free addresses at http://freeola.com
With free unlimited e-mail, free unlimited web space and free support.