Subject: Re: installing Netbsd
To: Olivier Liess <olivier.liess@oreka.com>
From: Leo Weppelman <leo@wau.mis.ah.nl>
List: port-atari
Date: 02/17/2001 22:43:57
On Fri, Feb 16, 2001 at 03:48:53PM +0100, Olivier Liess wrote:
> hi, everyone
>
> I'm just a newbie inthe NetBSD world, and I want to install this OS on my
> Hades060. I took all the files, and do what was needed, but when the system

Can you be a bit more clear about what you actually did? Did you actually
complete the entire installation procedure (label/partition/install sets/
select timezone/reboot after halt). Were there some errors during install?

> tries to write the first files, it always says that the partition is
> mounted with the read-only option (and you can probably imagine that is not
> so usefull when you want to write the core ;-) )

How did you boot? What root device? Can you give the _exact_ error message?
What _core_????

Please supply more info.

Leo.