Subject: Re: CENTurbo II accelerator
To: Junya Takeuchi <jtake@imix.or.jp>
From: Leo Weppelman <leo@wau.mis.ah.nl>
List: port-atari
Date: 09/09/2000 21:26:17
On Sat, Sep 09, 2000 at 02:21:21PM +0900, Junya Takeuchi wrote:
> Hi
>
> I use NetBSD 1.4.1 on Atari Falcon.
> I am thinking purchase of "CENTurbo II accelerator".
> Being it(Turbo Mode & Fast RAM) correspond to NetBSD?

The CT2 accellerator is supported by NetBSD. The only catch being that you
can boot NetBSD only by using 'loadbsd.ttp'. I noticed that the bootblock
loader does not support it (same is true for the BPFX board).
Oh, be sure to use a 'recent' loadbsd.ttp! I cannot remember if CT2 support
was added before or after 1.4. To be on the safe side, use loadbsd.ttp from
the 1.5_ALPHA distribution. It will boot an 1.4.1 kernel without problems.

Leo.