Subject: Re: Reibl drivers
To: None <>
From: maximum entropy <>
List: port-atari
Date: 07/14/2000 16:31:38
>Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 19:24:16 +0300
>From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Martin-=C9ric_Racine?= <>
>Would anyone who happens to have the Reibl driver's sources be
>kind enough to mail them to me?
>I am trying to improve the reliability of MiNT's drivers and
>write new ones (there were recent kernel changes that make it
>impossible to compile previous drivers) and hope to learn a few
>things by reading the NetBSD sources for the same driver.

May I suggest that you use the cvsweb interface?  The driver code by
itself won't make much sense without reading other code, such as the
VME-bus glue code, the bus_space_*() implementation, the generic LANCE
driver, and so on.  Using cvsweb will allow you to find everything you
need, when you need it.

Here are some links to get you started:

Good luck!