Subject: OpenSSL/SSH question
To: None <atari-port@netbsd.org>
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Martin-=C9ric_Racine?= <q-funk@pp.fishpool.fi>
List: port-atari
Date: 04/22/2000 19:52:35
Hello!

Somewhat off-topic, but I thought someone here might know:

Why isn't there any m68k optimization support in OpenSSL 0.9.5?
There are optimizations for just about every Intel variant, but
none for m68k.

The off-topic part is, I am trying to port OpenSSL to MiNT so we
can have OpenSSH, because it is better featured (e.g. detection
of incorrect key length, etc.), free and because the regular EGCS
cannot produce correct SSH binaries (GCC up to 2.8.1 could).

--=20
Martin-=C9ric Racine  http://funkyware.atari.org/  Atari TT030 FAQ
Lappeenranta, Finland.  Surfing on a Intel/Microsoft-free GEM OS